Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weight Gain

Been steady with the P90X in classic mode, with training buddy Eric. See and feel drastic improvements to overall fitness. 10 of the guys at work are competing in a 90-day weight-loss competition. I'm at 168 with a few pounds of fat to shed. My goal is to gain 15# of muscle in the same amount of time. I'll be using P90X with roughly 8 reps per set. I'm still gonna be maintaining cardio, so this will be reeeally fun. Looking forward to Insanity after this round of P90X. I'll see what it's about when it's available and possibly use it as doubles.

In other news: I've been seriously contemplating dropping everything and travelling the world for at least a year. We'll see what happens with the Fire Dept recruitment, but I think travelling will do me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment