Sunday, June 26, 2011

Action is the Enemy of Thought

Sometimes setbacks like an injury or illness can be beneficial. A simple flu has given me time to think... well, after the brain haze had lifted. Time to study (gotta train the brain too!). Time to put things into perspective. I may not be as strong, quick, agile or have as much stamina as my goals demand, but I know I'm capable under normal circumstances. I have the ability to achieve my fitness goals if I choose to. So what's stopping me?

So when I'm feeling lazy... just laying around watching tv or trolling fb, I'll remind myself of this feeling. This desire to Get Moving, mostly because I'm currently unable to. I'll ask myself what's stopping me... what can i do to overcome it? How do I beat it? Laziness is not an excuse. There's no later on. Get Moving Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment