Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 O'Clock Shadow, Insanity 1.4

Rode my bike home to Pepeekeo yesterday (roughly 10 miles from work, slightly uphill) in 40 min. Waited a little at 2 stoplights. Other than that, it was just me producing a slow 16.6mph. Along the way, I noticed a shadowy character keeping me company. He had no voice, but managed to help me correct my posture.

Insanity 1.4 - Cardio Max Recovery
. This video was easier and tougher at the same time. It's like a mind-f**k. There's no intense cardio warmup. It feels like you're gonna be doing easy stretches and deep breathing for 45 mins. About 10-15mins(?) in, we get into some good deep, burning stretches, then another 15 mins we get into an awesome slow-twitch workout. I do feel relaxed, and believe my HR was around 130-160. I'm really interested in my HR, and should've been monitoring from 1.1. Next week, I suppose. Cousin Mark still has my Polar HRM, so I'll use my secondary strap and download an iPhone app to monitor it.

No comments:

Post a Comment