Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Insanity 1.3

This just keeps getting better and better. Today's Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance was freakin sweet!

The moves were soo intense that I actually voluntarily sat and involuntarily lay down on the precious 30 second breaks of the last circuits. Mastered the 1-2-3's (Heisman with the tap-taps in the middle). The floor towel is 5 feet away. I have only enough time to wipe the sweat off the floor and throw it back (running now), OR drink water and wipe sweat off me.

Did I mention how much I freakin love Insanity?

Didn't have time to really check the movements of the moving push-ups but I know we're moving side to side. My version is a close hands pushup, move hand out, wide hands pushup, close hands pushup, reverse direction. You can get in a crapload of pushups and do it with sincere intensity.

My squats need a ton of work. This video series will make me crush my first Lavaman Keauhou Triathlon.

New eye candy in this video, but I could only enjoy it in the warmup. Everything until 15 minutes after the workout was a complete blur.

Sooo hungry right now. Chris Kua, my saviour went to pick up breakfast cause I rode my bicycle in and couldn't sneak in an egg. Will I ever tire of omelettes? Nahh...

No comments:

Post a Comment