Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blah

Wednesday 9/9/9 7am

Insa90x 1.11 (Core & Balance Cardio)
I moved up my recovery week from Week 4 to Week 2 to ease into Lavaman Keauhou (Olympic Distance Triathlon happening this Sunday). This video is still an intense workout. It's easy, relative to the other Insanity workouts I'm familiar with.

Body PartDurationSeverity
Glutes30 min4-5
Hams20 min3-4
Calves35 min3-5
Abs35 min2-3
Chest5 min2-3
Quads3 min1-2
Shoulders5 min5
Tris3 min1-2

I was planning on going swimming out in Kona, but spent too long trying out shoes after work.


Thursday 9/10 7am

Insa90x 1.12 (Core & Balance Cardio)
Same as yesterday. Then I shaved my Mountain Man beard. I have a haircut after work. Then I'll shave the limbs on Saturday. I'll make a hair puppet for cousin Mark.


Thursday 9/10/9 12pm

Swim at the pool. Lack of motivation, focus, energy. I read Bree Wee's blog to help motivate me, and it worked for about 15 minutes. I kept track of laps until they switched to long course.

Too many thoughts raced through my head. Are my legs dragging? Are my hips up? Am I rotating enough? How's my kick?

I need a swim buddy. Jeremy goes to the pool at 4:30pm. I can't make that. The Master's meets are too crowded and I felt like the slow kid. I want more individual attention for quick results. I'm too needy! Is that wrong?

Why do I feel soo negative? I hope I'm just tired.

I just realized I have Yoga today! I feel better now. I'll save that for another post. Let's keep this one strictly negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment