Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Insa90x1.10, A Cold One (Run)

Tuesday Sept 8, 2009 7am

Insa90x 1.10: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Glutes, hams and calves got a good kick in the... glutes, hams and calves. Trying to keep it light. I'm gonna have to turn this into a recovery week so I can taper for this weekend's Olympic Distance Triathlon. I still had trouble with "Ski Abs" and "In/Out Abs", but I'll nail them next week. They're going down! Okay okay, maybe I couldn't exactly keep up with those "push-up to plank run to jump" things either.

Tuesday Sept 8, 2009 6pm

A Cold Run

Rain came down along with the first footsteps of my run. Got in a mile and a half before my socks got wet. Didn't bring my good socks so I turned around before I made myself upset. I took Adam's advice to speed up only on the downward slopes. He said this will help prepare my legs for my unbelievable speed on Sunday. Not a 100% on the "unbelievable" part. I may have ad-libbed.

It was pouring, a little cold, and I had on my white singlet. Nips supplemented my navigational system's deterred vision by acting as antennae. Kind of like Daredevil.

I'm fkn bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment