Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lunch Run, Night Strength

Lunch Run (40-50mins)
Kamaaina Nissan > just past Lalakea (22mins) > Kamaaina Nissan (20 mins)

My goal was to get back the same distance in 18mins, on my toes, but I didn't push hard enough midway through the return. It's probably just me slowly acquiring this new technology. I have the toughest time running on my Saucony Trigon ProGrids now. They have too much stability support, which I might have outgrown. Is that possible? Maybe running on my toes have strengthened and straightened out my form.


Night Core/Stability Circuit (20min Circuit)
5min Stationary Cycle Warmup (~1mi)
5min Run (~0.5mi)
35x1 Pushups
20x1 Squats 20# dumbells
20x1 Rotational Shoulder Press 20# dumbells
30x1 Modified Bicycle Crunch
30x1 Crunch
20x1 Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs 70#
12x1 Dive Bomber Pushups

No comments:

Post a Comment