Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Missed Swim

Had to go to Kona to setup computers at the new facility. I really wanted to go swimming. I just couldn't get out before the pool closed there. I also got back around 8:30 so the pool was closed here too. Sucks.

Luckily, Wed has no swim scheduled so I'm moving it over.

Oooh! Almost forgot.. LOL the reason I made it back late was because I went to Costco to buy my bodyboard ahahaa. $32 Morey Mach 9 sells online AT Costco.com for $45 LMAO. It's a beginner-intermediate board, is my size, and feels good, so right on! I got the off-white one.


  • Graphic Slick Bottom
  • Pro designed Bat tail
  • 3D Contoured Deck
  • Durable Phuzion Core
  • IXL Deck Skin and Rails
  • Coiled Urethane leash swivel leash
  • Length- 42.5”
  • Nose- 12.5”
  • Width- 21.75”
  • Tail- 18”
  • Core- Phuzion
Also bought 2 Da Hui Long Sleeve Rash Guards (blue and black, mediums) for $20 each, and a Da Hui Boardshorts for only $19. Only had blue in my size (32). I think I can fit into the 30 or 31 if get, but never have in black or brown. Going check again maybe Monday. All my old shorts are 34 and 36 and they fall off. I should do some squats today ahaha.

Had a polish hot dog and soda from Costco. Also picked up a large 18" pizza for $10, of which I had 3 slices... but brought 4 for lunch today hehe. Ooh yeah... I got to the checkout counter and remembered to get the chocolate milk! 24x8.5oz cartons for $18. They also had organic chocolate soy milk, same size for only $13. I didn't have a cart though... next time.

Came back to Hilo and bought swim fins (I think they're Island Magic, $22), fin teathers, and fin socks. Brad had wax so I didn't buy.. but I should get anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment