Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Actually Spinning?

1300 Bike Ride
1:30:00 easy ride with Ric. Donald canceled and Brad was a no-show. Didn't leave till 1400. Mostly cruised and talked story.

Kamaaina Motors > Richardson's > Bay Front > Kamaaina Motors

765 Cals
60% Fat
HRMax 155
HRAvg 119

The taller seat post really helped. Ric also raised his and noticed he didn't have any knee pain on this ride.

The shoe cages took about 3 stops to get adjusted to slipping my shoes in/out. I followed Jess' advice and left them just a little loose. I noticed a huge difference immediately. I need a longer/harder ride to take full advantage of them.

Now I have a $200 stock bike with $135 add-ons LOL
$50 seat
$20 seat post
$20 bar ends
$15 bottle cage
$15 bottle
$10 shoe cages
$5 cage adapter

At least everything is transferable, minus the bar ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment