Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick, Swim

Monday - Sick. Didn't even work... wtf. Drank a lot of water and tons of vitamin c.

Tuesday - Sick. Worked but felt like crap. More H2O and Vitamin C.

Wednesday - Sick. Getting better. Weather is crap. Rest. Free lunch care of Kamaaina Motors.

Thursday - Feeling much better. Swam at the pool for lunch. Lifeguard Froilan said the water was a nice 71 degrees. It was relaxing. The only thing that bothered me was my left rotator cuff while extended, and first quadrant pulling. Rotating more fixed the problem. Swam about 600m with tons of rest in between.

Soo out of shape I am. My upper back is giving me problems today. I must be slouching again and putting on unneeded weight. We'll see if I can get myself back in the water tomorrow. I have to drop my truck off at Kamaaina Nissan for service, so I might take a run/swim to the beach. Hmm... I might just bring my bike. Good idea. I need to let my right foot rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment