Friday, December 12, 2008

Oahu - Day 8 - Recovery Day 5 - Rest Day 2

Got up at 0430. Woke up again at 0630. Made breakfast, lunch. Left the house at 0700. Went to Long's for a map and some water. There was a ridiculous wait. Went to McDonald's for some coffee. There was a ridiculous wait. Left town at 0800. Had no problems getting to Pipeline. Arrived at roughly 0900.

The barrels were big, glassy, and dirty. I have a few more photos that I'll put on Flickr or Facebook or whatever.



























Here's some videos I took with the camera. I was holding it in my hand so it's not steady. The first is 10mb, the other 2 are 3mb. I don't remember who was who in them, but they're all from the quarter and semifinals.

The awards ended around 1600 and I was too lazy to get any workout out there. I also wanted to get through the unfamiliar territory before it got dark with an unreliable car. Got back and was considering a workout, but decided to post this instead. I think I did some pushups in the morning today and yesterday though. It's something I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment