Monday, December 22, 2008

Swim, Sleep, Sleep, Swim, Run, Blah

Took another swim at Richardson's as planned on Friday afternoon. Cardio & breathing are still unsatisfactory. So I decided to remedy it with beer. I picked up 2 quarts of Beck's, but they gave me more at the bbq, and I gladly accepted.

Saturday - sleep.

Sunday - sleep, yard work, catch up with Amanda as she preps for her trip. I get to puppysit Ikaika for a few weeks

Monday - Swim for lunch. Oh wait... I didn't get to go to lunch until 1630. Slipped on the fins and had a great swim at Richardson's (~600m). My rotator cuffs didn't give me trouble today. The water was cool so it kept me moving. Naturally, it was sunny all day until I got into the water. Cardio & breathing still shitty.

1535
Rinsed off then took a short run just past Onekahakaha and back in just under 30mins (~3-3.5mi). 15mins out... not much better on the return. Concentrated on light footwork, eggshells, posture, breathing, etc.

0:29:18
HRM 188
HRA 171
496 Cal 25% Fat
152-170: 0:08:10

Going Kona tomorrow. Probably not gonna get any workout there. Bet it'll be overcast just for me anyway. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment