Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More pain...

Went to bed around 2200, woke up around 0530 tired and in a bunch of pain. It was a bit cold and dark but slowly got up to get to Honoli'i. Met Pat out there and caught a few rides. They were small, few and far between but it felt good to be out there.

Jess told me the pain may be bruised ribs. Through personal experience, she said intercostal pain isn't much fun. I still asked for a swim workout for today so I can give it a shot.

She gave me a day of speed workouts and a small jog. We'll see how that goes. I feel more pain bouncing than when paddling.

My constant pain jumped to a 5 today. The max is still around 6. I may actually pick up that Vic prescription.

I have to stick to it though. I was sooo happy to hear that I didn't have a fracture yesterday. All I wanted was to be able to swim. I have to remember that wanting feeling when I'm tired and don't want to push harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment