Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Recharge?

Ugh... didn't do any workout on Wednesday. Calves still a bit tight after Tuesday's run. But I was still supposed to get into the water at least for lunch. Weather was miserable. Didn't have time to fit in a short run between work and volunteering. I need to do something Thursday. I'm getting lazy. I can feel it in my posture.

Still hurts (8/10) when I cough or sneeze. There's still a bump there.

I changed my requested vacation days to 12/6 - 12/16. 2 halves in 1 week, and my training has settled. I really need to get my run in full gear.

It's settled. Intervals today. Shit, I forgot Bob wants to meet up at Amy's after work. I'll squeeze the run in for lunch and skip the pool. No, I finish early today! I can do all 3. Run at lunch, swim at 5, then party hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment