Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome back run

Ran an easy 20-25 mins. No checking the clock... no counting laps... just enjoying the run. I had to run after work cause I had to catch up from missing Thur/Fri, so I had to go to the track for lighting. I also have my heart rate monitor ready to give better feedback to Jess. I kept that in the truck as well so I could just enjoy stretching my legs out.

The bounce didn't effect my ribs as much as I expected. I did have to carry some unneeded weight from the 1 week of inactivity though. I should be able to take it back off in a week.

12 mins in (yeah okay, I checked it twice), I let my toes take over. I was able to maintain the same pace for about 10 mins before cooling down.

I'm close to 70-80% recovered now.

Been reading up on my TI book for the past 2 days. I finally got to Chapter 8 with the drills and SSP. I'm going to practice balance at the pool during short lap today (hiding my head, torpedo, light kicking, no splash, etc). This should be fun. Not sure if I can master that in a lesson, but when I do, I'll move on to finding my 'Sweet Spot'.

Hopefully I can impress Jess with some new abilities by Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment